We encourage all patrons to use curbside pickup by calling 401-789-9507 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with requests for materials. Staff will return calls or emails regarding pickup times. You can still enter the building to browse or pick up items, but we do ask that you do not linger in the building. Masks are required. The use of computers, copying, and printing as well as notary services are still available.
- Check the RI Department of Health’s website for the most up to date information from the state.
- Call 401-222-8022 for general information about Coronavirus.
- Check the CDC’s website for the most up-to-date information from the federal government.
- Follow updates from the World Health Organization.
- The Washington Post’s Coronavirus updates available for free.
- Check out NPR’s article on proper hand washing techniques.
- Check out these guidelines on masks from the CDC.