Wondering if anything good came out of 2020? Give fiction a chance! Checkout BookPage’s choices for the best 20 novels of 2020
Check out our newest movies on Roku, including First Cow, Honest Thief, and Love and Monsters! [Read more…] about New on Roku!
Need to renew your library card but can’t make it into the library right now? Find out how to renew it online here!
During the Governor’s Pause (Nov 30 – Dec 13 2020) the library will remain open and offer limited services. We encourage all patrons to use curbside pickup by calling 401-789-9507 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with requests for materials. Staff will return calls or emails regarding pickup times. You can still enter the building to browse or pick up items, but we do ask that you do not linger in the building. Masks are required. The use of computers, copying, and printing as well as notary services are still available.
Thank you for the kind words, patience, and understanding during these times of uncertainty!
The library strives to remain open with many state mandated safety measures in place. Some safety measures require us to put limits on what both staff & patrons are able to access. So, here’s a list of our services available now….
- Access for up to 20 people at one time are
allowed in the building for short periods of time
(Mon-Wed 10-4; Thurs 10-8; Fri 10-4; Sat 10-2)
- Browsing collections (limited to books, movies,
audiobooks, and music cd’s)
- Computer use, printing, scanning, faxing,
- Reserve up to 20 books using OSL Catalog
Arrange for curbside pick-up of materials
- No contact checkout using our self-check machine
- Book Page (reader’s advisory tool) upon request
Hot Spots for Internet Access, Nooks and Rokus
may be available
- Limited access to children’s materials for browsing and
- Outdoor programming including adult book clubs,
genealogy club, and card crafting programs
(registration required online or by phone)
- Access to Ancestry Database from home (free through 12/31)
- Extended Wi-Fi access to outside areas
- Free books (weather permitting) at the bottom of
- Accepting all materials in our outside book drop
24 hours a day, 7-days a week
- Inter-Library Loan requests from outside of the
state library system
- Book and Movie donations up to 20 items will be
accepted and made available after quarantine