One-on-One Computer Help
Need help learning or becoming comfortable with devices or the internet? Book a 30-minute session to have a basic overview or get answers to specific questions.
Topics we can cover include:
- Downloading library eBooks or audiobooks onto your computer or portable device
- Using OverDrive (eZone)
- Kindle or Nook eReaders
- Searching the library catalog
- Using library databases
- Windows Basics (please inquire about any specific programs)
- Smart Phone and Tablet Basics (including specific apps)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint)
- Email (phone number required to create email account)
- Google Drive
Please make sure to have any email addresses and passwords you need to log in to your account in question.
Before your session:
- Please have an idea of what you want to learn. It may help to write out questions beforehand.
- Make sure to bring passwords to access your device and/or accounts
- Bring in any device you need help with
- We are unable to troubleshoot or fix malfunctioning devices, replace physical parts on devices, or participate in credit card transactions.
To make an appointment, please click the button below or call 789-9507: