- Find information on where to sign up for COVID-19 vaccines on the Department of Health website.
- Find general COVID-19 information on the Department of Health’s website.
- Sign up for the COVID-19 vaccine notification list or sign up for a COVID-19 test.
- Get your COVID-19 test results here.
- Check the Town of Narragansett’s website for local COVID-19 information.
- Check the CDC’s website for the most up-to-date information from the federal government.
- The Washington Post’s Coronavirus updates are available for free.
- Check out these guidelines on masks from the CDC.
- Local news coverage:
- Check Newsbank’s America’s News COVID Information Updated Daily
- Check Newsbank’s Special Reports on COVID-19
We encourage all patrons to use curbside pickup by calling 401-789-9507 or by emailing email@example.com with requests for materials. Staff will return calls or emails regarding pickup times. You can still enter the building to browse or pick up items, but we do ask that you do not linger in the building. Masks are required. The use of computers, copying, and printing as well as notary services are still available.