Please read about our new hours and service update here.
The library hours have now changed for the summer!
The new hours are:
Monday 9:30 – 7
Tuesday 9:30 – 7
Wednesday 9:30 – 7
Thursday 9:30 – 7
Friday 9:30 – 6
Saturday 9:30 – 2
If you have been vaccinated, you are not required to wear a mask in the building. Please do continue to respect the 3-foot social distancing guidelines.
Library Services Are Expanding
We are pleased to announce a return to normalcy for many of our library services. As of June 1, the library will be offering these services:
- Computers are now available for 2 45-minute sessions.
- Printing, Scanning, and Faxing continue to be offered.
- Free Notary Services continue to be offered.
- The Children’s Room is now open for browsing. There is a new Self-Checkout in the Children’s Room as well.
- The Quiet Study is now open.
- You will be able to reserve the conference room for meetings starting June 1.
- VHS-DVD appoints are now available through Event Keeper.
- Programs will mostly be run outside or over Zoom. Please check Event Keeper for details.
- You can now read newspapers and magazines while in the library. You can find the newspapers in their cabinets.