Youth Services offers kids programs, services, and resources for youth up to grade 6. The Kids Room offers a wide array of fiction and non-fiction books including picture, easy reader, graphic novel, and many more.
If you looking for a book suggestion, please ask a youth services librarian or visit our Kids Reading Suggestions. If you need help with researching a topic, please see a youth services librarian or refer to the Kids Research at Ask-RI!
Programs offered include, but are not limited to:
- Baby & Me Storytime for Ages birth- 23 months
- Toddler Time for Ages 1-3
- Storytime for Ages 2-3
- PreSchool Storytime for Ages 3-5
- Popsicle Book Group for Grades 1 &2
- Adventure Book Group for Grades 3, 4, & 5
- Family Lego Drop In
- Cartooning classes for Ages 7-14
- Seasonal Performances
- Summer Reading Program
- Annual Scavenger Hunt
Ready to sign up for a program?
Looking for a title or topic?
Need a museum pass?