One-on-One Computer Help
COVID UPDATE: The library is unable to provide in person tech help at this time. Please call us at 789-9507 for help.
Need help learning or becoming comfortable with devices or the internet? Book a 30-minute session to have a basic overview or get answers to specific questions.
Topics we can cover include:
- Downloading library eBooks or audiobooks onto your computer or portable device
- Using OverDrive (eZone)
- Kindle or Nook eReaders
- Searching the library catalog
- Using library databases
- Windows Basics (please inquire about any specific programs)
- Smart Phone and Tablet Basics (including specific apps)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint)
- Email (phone number required to create email account)
- Google Drive
Please make sure to have any email addresses and passwords you need to log in to your account in question.
Before your session:
- Please have an idea of what you want to learn. It may help to write out questions beforehand.
- Make sure to bring passwords to access your device and/or accounts
- Bring in any device you need help with
- We are unable to troubleshoot or fix malfunctioning devices, replace physical parts on devices, or participate in credit card transactions.